Handii™️ Healthy Hands
Improve mobility and strength in fingers, wrists, and arms with these hand therapy exercise tools.
These hand exercisers come in four resistance levels and provide a wide variety of benefits. Simple and easy to use, their small size also makes them portable and ideal for travel; they can be kept in a purse, gym bag or even a pocket.
Handii Healthy Hands can be used to:
• Improve mobility and strength in fingers, wrists, and arms
• Exercise both flexor and extensor muscles
• Aid with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome
• Assist elbow tendinitis and tendinosis rehabilitation
• Help advance upper limb movement for stroke patients
• Perform isolation exercises for wrists and fingers
Resistance Levels (each color can also be doubled over to create extra resistance)
Yellow – Extra Light: Starting point for those with reduced range of motion or functionality; ideal for post-surgical rehabilitation or stroke patients
Red – Light: Ideal for physical therapy, as well as for those with carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis
Green – Medium: More resistance for preventive care exercise; perfect for computer users and those who play a musical instrument
Blue – Heavy: For those who wish to further strengthen their grip, forearms and fingers; mountain climbers, weightlifters, golfers and other athletes
• 2-pack: 1 Extra Light, 1 Light
• 2-pack: 1 Medium, 1 Heavy
All colors measure 2.5” diameter, Latex-free
Wash in hot or warm water.