- 8 Crystal Earseeds. A plastic tool for placing the earseed on related acupuncture points. Instructions for use.
- Made of pure gold, even for sensitive skin.
- Without needle or moxa, the earseed can stimulate the points and vital energy.
- Energy diffuses in a radial fashion, even if placing the earseed on the different point, it is possible to stimulate the acupuncture point.
- The product has patent in US and Japan.
- Made in Japan.
What is Ear acupuncture?
Ear acupuncture was developed in China nearly 2000 years ago when practitioners discovered the ear is a microsystem representative of the entire body. When an acupuncture point on the ear is “active” it expresses as increased tenderness on stimulation and a higher electrical conductivity. This indicates pathology in the corresponding body tissue or function and makes ear acupuncture a useful form of assessment of ailments. The texture, color, skin changes, veins, etc., in different areas of the ear can be indicators of the state of health.
- The instant effect is appeared just after paste-on, energy penetrates in the body. It is possible to use continuously for 3 days to 7 days.
- Once the earseed touches your ear it cannot be moved and re-secured. It won’t stick well.
- On rare occasion, some extremely sensitive people may experience slight nausea or dizziness upon application, remove the earseed immediately and contact your doctor if symptoms persist.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid from wounds, injuries, eczema or skin rash.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children.